Thursday, September 23, 2010

Well that's just in poor taste.



This is a shirt that I got at a thrift shop some years back. If you can't make out what's on the shirt because my webcam sucks it's a shirt for a volunteer fire department and the picture is a dog lifting his leg to pee. It's kind of cute I think. Partly gross, but mostly cute. It's how I like to think of myself.

In other completely unrelated news I made Jaime laugh so hard today that her cheeks started cramping from smiling too much. Which of course only encouraged me to try to do and say things that would keep her laughing. Any time that happens is a good time.

In another tangent that has nothing to do with the shirt I'm blogging about, one of the questions that was asked of her today on a standardized test was "What is the best contribution/invention of mankind of the 20th century?" I of course could only come up with ridiculous answers for this extremely vague question. Hot pants. Balloon animals. Cheese fries. Lady Gaga. Unicorns. Condoms.

...this post makes no sense as a whole.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think great strides were made during the 20th century in terms of unicorn research and their increasing awareness, but they were definitely AROUND before the 1900s.