Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I've got a lot more band shirts than I thought I did


It's at this point I'm realizing that I've got way, way, way more band T-shirts than I thought I did. And like out of all of them I maybe still listen to two of the bands whose shirts I own. Brand New is not one of these bands. I'm just not angry enough for that music these days. Most stuff I listen to is on the sleepy, mellow side. Anwho this shirt is one that I got from a St. Vincent DePaul thrift store back in the day. I also picked up another Brand New shirt while I was there. I like to think some jilted ex-girlfriend decided to donate away her boyfriend's Brand New shirts to punish her ex in a socially conscious way.

No interesting stories today. Today is day 2 of our so far at least 3 day adventure in trying to get connected to a new cable and internet provider. This means I've been stuck indoors for the better part of today and yesterday and depending on when they come by tomorrow, it could be the case then as well.

Oh and I forgot to mention it yesterday but I believe the chum shirt is shirt number 50 for this blog. Kind of hard to believe there's already been that many. There's still plenty more to go.

No comments: