Tuesday, September 28, 2010

FRIENDSHIP!


This is a shirt that I got from shirtwoot somewhat recently. If it's hard to read, above the shark it says, "BE MY CHUM!" It makes me giggle. Plus the shark's adorable...even if he is trying to trick you into being his food.

I was having a chat with Janice yesterday actually about how I'm not really one for making new chums. I kind of hate icebreakers and small talk. I'm friendly enough, I just often feel super awkward approaching new people. This conversation came up because we have rehearsal tonight. It's the first one of the year which means it's going to be chock full of people I don't know. A ton of them will drop after the first week anyway, so it doesn't really matter what I say or do. I should just make up elaborate fictions about myself and hope that the people that stick around forget them.

No comments: