Tuesday, September 7, 2010

And he's watching us all with the eeeeeeeeye....



No exciting stories here people. It was $5 Old Navy so I snatched it up. It fits nicely and it's a neutral color so I probably have worn it a lot. It's good for days when I don't care about what shirt I have on. It's one of my "meh" shirts I guess for meh days. My shirt is probably a pretty good indicator of my mood. If I'm in a nice threadless tee that means I'm hoping to go out and have a fun and special day. If I'm in a meh shirt that I got for cheap then the nicest place I plan on going to that day is probably Target.

P.S. In other shirt news, Threadless has some sort of 30 hour $9 shirt sale going on today.

P.P.S. If you end up buying something from Threadless, do me a favor and use this link http://www.threadless.com?streetteam=allisonrocks to get there since having a profile means I get credit for referrals. It's pretty cool.

No comments: