Thursday, September 16, 2010

Nessie and Waffles



This shirt is another one that I got as part of a grab bag set of tees. The most memorable time that I wore this shirt was during the roadtrip I took with Bstark. I was wearing it when we went to dinner at a Waffle House somewhere in the south and one of the servers said she thought it was cool. That or it was the pregnant woman that walked in to see one of the cooks that and said she was in labor and I couldn't tell if she was joking. It was a) the south and b) she was SUPER pregnant. I don't even know how she'd be able to drive herself there. Then one of the female servers was like "watch out, this girl's having my baby". That was a weird Waffle House experience. It didn't help that it was pretty late when we were there. But yeah, the lesson learned is that one should just stick to Cracker Barrel when deciding where to stop for food.

1 comment:

Brandon Stark said...

Nonsense. Events such as that is exactly why you go to Waffle House and not the bland ole Cracker Barrel.