Saturday, September 25, 2010

Jaime Sucks.


I have become self-conscious about my face. Jaime has pointed out that I often make the same face when taking a picture so now I just end up in a panic when my photobooth app starts counting down. Also, I need a haircut.

Anywho. This is one of the new shirts that I got from threadless during their mega end of summer sale. It can be found here. If the text is hard to read it says "Cashiers are always checking me out". Fun fact: Jaime's immediate reaction upon seeing it "...You're a dork." So there's a nice insight to our friendship.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

HAHA it´s true too...remember the lego store?

Allizon said...

I do. Thanks for the help, champ. :/ You know, I didn't actually think about that incident when I got this.

Fun fact: The girl cashier at lunch complimented my shirt. Wasn't checking me out though.