Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Chestburster



This lovely image of a tiny knight ripping through my torso is a souvenir from my friend Kelly's birthday trip to Medieval Times a few years ago. I knew I wanted to get a shirt, but the cool ones were all in the kids sizes so I got this one. This might be the first kids xl that I ever got. That was also the first and only time that I've been to Medieval Times. It was pretty ridiculous, but it was pretty fun and the food was surprisingly decent (definitely better than the food at the Pirate Dinner Adventure). I ended up wearing this shirt to the party at Kelly's house after Medieval Times so there are some ridiculous ones of with my drunk face playing with her cat Beaker (this was when he could fit into my hat and not like now where he can't even fit in my lap).

Is it weird that I just happen to have a knight's helmet and a sword lying around? Not if you're me I guess. The helmet is from my trip to Las Vegas with my best friends from high school that I took in '07. It's definitely a kids size too, but it was 5 bucks from Excalibur (which was where we were staying) and I was drunk enough to think that was a good idea. The sword is just from my Roman gladiator costume from the Davis trip two years ago.

No comments: