Sunday, September 12, 2010

FOOTBALLLLLL



This is a flag football shirt that I got from a thrift store mainly because it's purple. The back has a number 30 on it, but no silly name or anything, so not terribly exciting. Um that's pretty much all there is to this shirt. I've worn it a bunch just because it's one of the few purple shirts that I own and I can't think of any interesting stories involving it.

I'll talk about my day instead. Ali and I went to lunch and when we went back out to my car, my battery was dead. I called AAA and they came out and everything's all good now. Anywho, the not shitty part of that is that my car alarm went off while the battery was still wonky and it was so low on energy that the horn just sounded really low and whiny and sad. It reminded me of the sad donkey boys from Pleasure Island in Pinocchio. /ramble.

No comments: