Saturday, September 11, 2010

Look at me in my monkey pants!



Today's shirt is from Diesel Sweeties a webcomic that I was kind of meh about but I love a lot of their merchandise (I also feel the same way about Goats but their merch isn't as good as it used to be). It's a pixel comic with a hipster bent I think (it's been a very long time since I've read it). I don't remember it being terribly funny. But I totally love a lot of their store.

I got this back in my monkey loving days. It might be something that I picked up at comic con but I can't remember. Comic Con however is where I picked up my "I'm a Rocker, I Rock Out" bumper sticker which is from this comic. I don't believe they carry this shirt any more. I met the creator of the comic there and mostly what I remember is that he looked kind of like the lead singer for Motion City Soundtrack, just with less crazy hair. Also he drew a robot for me. Pretty sweet.

Oh, and I mentioned this elsewhere already, but yesterday I dressed like Justin Bieber. I figured we already have similar hair (so it was either him or Zac Efron). Plus all I had to pick up for the costume was skinnier jeans and a baseball cap. Pictures forthcoming.

No comments: