Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ma-Ti Suuuuuucks



Another homemade shirt today folks. This one is from Halloween 2006 when I dressed up as a Planeteer from Captain Planet. I wasn't any specific planeteer. Truth be told, were any of them particularly likeable or memorable? Wheeler was a dick, Linka was a bitch, Kwame and Gi were just kind of there, and don't even get me started on Ma-Ti. Fuck Ma-Ti. He's like the Aquaman of the Planeteers; and not like the badass, hook-for-a-hand Justice League Aquaman; but like the wimpy, pretty boy Aquaman from the Superfriends, except more useless. I just want to punch him in the face and take his lunch money and I don't even know why. (I'm having a very Dylan moment right now)

I really don't know why I liked Captain Planet. I can't remember liking any of the characters, Captain Planet was only ever in like 28 seconds of each episode, and even then he had a mullet and a half shirt so he sucks. I'm thinking the majority of my love for that show was just the theme song. That catchy mofo is stuck in my head right now.

No comments: