Monday, September 20, 2010

Zot You Like A Hurricane



This the UCI pep band shirt from the 2008-2009 school year. Mark actually came up with the original Zotband logo, but this shirt was designed by the lovely Brandon M. There's actually a back to this shirt, but I couldn't for the life of me capture a good photo of it. It's a list of the UCI home basketball games that we performed at listed as if they were concert dates. I wore it today because I went and hung out at the club fair booth with the other band kids.

I met some new people, played catch, sang "Bye, Bye, Bye" at a karaoke booth, forgot most of the dance moves to "Bye, Bye, Bye", and tried not to go deaf with Leon playing the bagpipes in my ear.

Yes. I did say bagpipes. He also started the day with a German flag tied to his bagpipes. To get you up to speed, this is an Asian guy who was also wearing a kilt, playing the bagpipes, flying a German flag. None of that makes sense together. It's sort of like that Starburst commercial, but weirder.

Hopefully we didn't scare too many people off with the bagpipes.

Amended Here's a link to a photo of the nonsensical mishmash of ideas that is Leon http://yfrog.com/my3r5yj.

No comments: