Thursday, September 9, 2010

Nerd Alert




This shirt is one that I got when I was shopping for gifts for my twin lil' bros for their second degree. So we each own one. I actually got it without knowing there was anything on the back, which kind of makes me like it less, but it's still pretty cool. It's apparently a Revenge of the Nerds shirt which explains why it says "BOOGER" (one of the character's names) but not why it says 69 (other than the obvious cultural connotations of that number).

Other notable times I've worn this shirt is under my nerd costume that I put together for camp. There are pictures online which are pretty epic. I own a surprising amount of nerdy clothing (short sleeve dress shirt, red bowtie, propeller cap). The only things I had to buy for my costume were dinosaur suspenders.

And I wonder why the ladies aren't all over this?

No comments: