Friday, August 13, 2010




Today's shirt is merely in honor of the fact that the movie The Expendables comes out today. In honor of the fact that said movie is, with any luck, the manliest most explosion filled badass movie of our generation I'm wearing one of my more epicly badass shirts. It's hard to see, but there's a bear on an ATV riding away from an explosion. Bad. Ass. Not sure if I'm actually going to see it today, but I'm hoping to see it soon. It'll definitely balance out the girliness of seeing a musical yesterday (which by the way was fantastic).

Philosophical Tangent Time: I find that I like lots of things that are super masculine like action movies and sports but also enjoy super girly things like hair products, clothes, and musicals. I'm pretty socially anxious but can also be rather gregarious. I'm afraid of heights but I also love roller coasters. I think all of these extremes in my life are all part of this weird system of balances in my personality. I think it's also why I eat so strangely. I eat things in a certain order in a certain way and it's all mainly I think a way to keep everything balanced.

Get It:
I don't know if you actually still can get it, but the entry on the shirt can be found here. Older shirts can be found on their reckoning tab. Here's a larger shot of the logo.

No comments: