Thursday, August 12, 2010





Today's gift is from Emiko. There are a few people in my life who, every time I see them, makes me laugh uncontrollably. She is one of these people.

The reason why I'm wearing it today: Tonight I'm going to the theatre to see a play so I figured I'd wear my most clever, wannabe erudite shirt today. Don't worry, I'm going to change before I actually go out. I'll definitely be using tonight as an excuse to get casually dressy.

Find it:
It's an exclusive at Busted Tees and you can find it right here. There are tons of ridiculously clever, original shirts on Busted Tees and I highly recommend giving them a look.

I've also included a better pic of what the logo looks like. A more professional blogger would just take better pictures of themselves, but instead you've just got me.

No comments: