Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Gabba Gabba Hey



Um I guess this shirt represents the non-current music that I listen to, that or because it's black it'll match the long sleeve shirt that I'm going to wear over it. I'm doing my best impression of the stars of Rock and Roll High School with the hair in my eyes and dark sunglasses, but my hair's not quite long enough anymore. I listened to the Ramones the most during mid-high school to early college. This is also about the time I discovered The Smiths and The Cure (which are both bands that have had more staying power in my music collection than The Ramones). They're still a fun band to listen to especially during the summer. I feel like they probably get used in amusement park commercials a lot.

Find It:
I actually got it at some memorabilia store at the mall, but you can find it online at the official Ramones store. There's no direct link, but it's about 4/5ths down the page (called their "Standing Logo" shirt).

No comments: