Monday, August 9, 2010



Today is my very good buddy Stefan's last full day in California before he leaves for school in Boston. In honor of him and his epic beardy-ness I'm wearing a shirt of his that I convinced him to hand over to me. I had a cheesy prom party for my birthday this year and he got all whiny about having to dress up, but eventually his girlfriend and I goaded him into going all 80s hair metal guy for the prom. Which worked out for him and his aforementioned beardiness.

Quiet Riot is a band best known for the song "Cum on Feel the Noize". It'll probably be stuck in my head all day now.

Where to find:
Because Stefan loves me, he went as far as to walk into a Hot Topic to purchase this shirt (which is not to knock Hot Topic or anything, Stefan just hates the shit out of that store). It can be found here and it's even on clearance for now.

If you're curious as to where I found my beard beanie it's from www.beardhead.com. It'll keep your head fantastically warm during the winter and keep you looking badass.

P.S. Stefan's aforementioned girlfriend is Elaine, one of my very best friends who was quite peeved that I didn't name drop her. She's in Switzerland right now so she's got a little bit of an excuse to be homesick and crazy.

4 comments:

Brandon Stark said...

You're bearded beenie is so impressive, it makes my current full beard feel inadequate. I may have to purchase one for when I hit the slopes in the winter, or when I chop up firewood. (also, the link is broken)

Allizon said...

Darn. I guess the http;// bit was necessary that time.

Beard Heads are pretty awesome. They also have extra mustaches that you can buy and switch out (Fu Manchu, Mario, etc.)

Elaine said...

Have I been gone long enough that I'm just "the girlfriend" now? :(

Allizon said...

Oh my gosh you're insane, Elaine.