Saturday, August 28, 2010

Check Please.



Today's shirt doesn't have much of a cool story behind it. It was pretty cool looking and on clearance at Old Navy so I snatched it up. Though earlier I was wearing my crazy 80s shades and crazy 80s boardshorts at Raging Waters so perhaps I was inspired to wear this shirt since it feels very retro surf culture to me. I don't quite remember when I got it and I'm sure it's out of print, but in case you wanted to look at what Old Navy's got to offer you can check them out at http://oldnavy.gap.com/.

But yeah earlier today I went to Raging Waters for the first time. I'd only ever been to a water park once before and I didn't really do anything terribly big and scary when I was there (I was probably 12). Jaime really wanted to go so we did. I kind of have a fear of heights, drowning, and the dark so it was fun(?) that some of the slides hit all three of those fears at once. But I totally had fun even if it was completely terrifying.

No comments: