Saturday, August 14, 2010




This is maybe my favorite shirt. I'm wearing it in honor of the fact that I'm going to go see Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, a movie that probably does more video game fan service than the Mortal Kombat movie (and certainly more than Street Fighter: Legend of Chun Li).

Find it:
This shirt is from Threadless which is one of the premiere T-shirt companies out there right now. They take submissions from artists and for the most part the designs chosen are based on user votes (there are also some artist exclusives). Whether a shirt gets re-printed or not is based purely on demand. They take complete designs and they also take ideas for text based tees like the one I've featured in my blog today. They often have various design contests running and pretty decent sales occasionally. Definitely worth checking out. This shirt in particular can be found here.

No comments: