Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Shirtblog: the Revenge



Welcome back shirt enthusiasts. Today's shirt is kind of a cheat because I wore it on Monday to Sea World, but I figure I'd blog about it today while the memories are fresh. Ali took a photo of me and my shirt in front of the Shark Encounter but I'll have to wait to get that from her to upload it. It's hard to read in my photo but right by the shark's mouth it says "sharks fear the" and it doesn't say anything else. It must be because sharks FEEL NO FEAR.


I think I've found my new favorite mascot. And that mascot is emo shark. There were other stuffed animals in sweatshirts, but the purple sweatshirt on the shark with a worried face immediately made him look emo.

Also apparently red bellied piranhas can be kind of boring during feeding time. There was a big crowd watching them and it took about 20 mins for them to finally go for their food. A guy in the crowd kept yelling "unleash the fury!" It was pretty cool once they finally did start eating, but I imagine it wasn't nearly as much carnage as Piranha 3D would have you believe.

In one of the aquariums there was a GIGANTIC grouper. The girl next to me said "damn, that fish got big Jay-Z lips". Thankfully I didn't laugh right then.

All in all a fantastic day. The sea lions were hilarious, the new dolphin show is ridiculous, and the weather was perfect.

Find It: It's a Mossimo kids shirt from Target.

No comments: