Thursday, January 6, 2011

#120 Man, I really liked Brand New when I was younger.


This entry is being written whilst sitting in Brandon's evil villain chair in the living room. This is another shirt for the band Brand New that I think I got from the Hot Topic clearance section. The fact that I still have more band T-shirts that I'm going to have to blog about is really striking to me. All the more reason for me to declare a fatwa against shirts.

The weird thing though about recently declaring that I won't be buying any new shirts this year for myself is that I feel like I'm experiencing shirt regret. There are shirts that I kind of regret not snatching up before swearing off of them. Some of the shirts I never got around to getting were a tuxedo t-shirt, a zombie hunters shirt, a Lady Gaga shirt (I'm being absolutely serious about wanting one, by the way), or a Conan O'Brien shirt. Now I've got to talk about the things I like and describe my offbeat sense of humor instead of just displaying these things on my chest (Aww, man!). Oh poop, and the shirtwoot shirt today is super rad (if you happen to be a fan of Tron and/or penny-farthings). Oh well. There's always 2012.

No comments: