Friday, January 7, 2011

#121 Awah Awah Awah...


Today's shirt is in honor of my good friend Tanya's birthday. I almost typed goof friend Tanya, but changed it back to good, though goof is probably fitting considering the times I've seen Tanya running on very, very, very little sleep. In any case, the reason this shirt reminds me of Tanya is not because she's a pimp, but because it contains an altered likeness of the character Pac Man. Tanya loves her some Pac Man. The most apparent expression of this love is her super ultra awesome car which is decked out with Pac Man decals. It's certainly hard to miss.

Fun story: Brandon and I once became very concerned that someone had stolen Tanya's car because the person we spotted behind the wheel had short blonde-ish hair. We were like "What are the odds that someone else has a white car decorated in the exact same way and would also be in the Irvine area?" Turns out, it actually was Tanya, she just had decided to wear a wig that day for funsies (and now I see how goof maybe was some sort of Freudian typing).

Anywho this shirt is one that I got from comic-con one year. It's actually a reproduction of one that Ben Affleck's music producer character wears in Jersey Girl, a movie that no one saw for very good reason. You can find it here.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

haha yay! I'm honored (= Thanks, Allison. I DO love me some pacman.