Saturday, January 15, 2011

#124 Dinosaur!


This is a shirt that I got on my trip to Florida for my cousin's wedding. I spent one day on my own running through all of the parks at Disneyworld. I basically made a list of all of the attractions that I had to see and for the most part stuck to it. Because I was alone I was also able to take good advantage of the many single rider lines that they've got set up. I still need to make another trip out there at some point because there are so many things I still haven't seen. I also apparently went at just the right time of year since I was able to be in Epcot during their food and wine festival which was a cornucopia of delicious international cuisine.

Anywho, this is a kids shirt that I got from the store attached to their Dinosaur! ride (based on their CGI movie, Dinosaur). Dinosaur! is basically the same as the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland except with dinosaurs. So it's basically super duper ridiculously rad. The only way to make it better would be to mash the two rides together so that Indy is squaring off against carnivorous dinosaurs (let's work on this, Science). The best part is that during the point where the big dinosaur chasing you pops out and roars in your face, they take a photo. I didn't know this was going to happen so my face during that part is quite priceless. It's the face of someone that's getting their face rocked off by awesomeness. I totally should've bought it.

No comments: