Monday, October 18, 2010

What are you going to do with a shrubbery? You live in the forest.


This shirt was a Christmas/MLK/Rex Manning Day gift from one Mr. Gerald Tan. I could just say Gerald, but I'm more used to GT and when using his full name I feel obligated to add the Mister. Anywho it's a Monty Python and the Holy Grail shirt featuring a crest with the Killer Bunny on it.

I've actually only see that movie once. I got it on VHS (telling you how long ago this was) as a birthday gift from my friend Kyle one year as he was flabbergasted that I'd never seen it. The day we all viewed it was the only time I've ever seen that movie. Monty Python is a pretty big pop culture blind spot of mine. The only other Python movie I've seen is Life of Brian (which I did love) and I've never seen the TV show. I know a bunch of the more famous bits by reputation though.

No comments: