Sunday, October 17, 2010

We built this city on a concrete foundation in accordance with proper building codes


This shirt is another one from Threadless and you can find it on this page. It probably would have been a cooler picture if I had kept my shiny shiny wristband on from the festival yesterday OR better yet if I had grabbed the drumsticks from downstairs and a headband; also pyrotechnics. Pyrotechnics are what any good blog needs. Groupies would be good too.

Anywho as usual if you end up buying something from Threadless after reading my blog, do me a favor and use this link: http://www.threadless.com?streetteam=allisonrocks to get there since having a profile means I get credit for referrals. It's like a bonus for me for introducing you to the wonders of cool shirts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, I think web-based pyrotechnics will go the way of the Smell-o-net (or whatever they called it). The hardware would be cost-prohibitive, but mostly I don't want explosions happening in my cubicle from time-to-time.

Unless you meant those animated gifs of explosions, in which case I agree.