Saturday, October 23, 2010

I look like Telly from Sesame Street.


Today's shirt is Operation Needed - Threadless, Best T-shirts Everfrom Theadless.com (they've apparently had handy dandy html codes to aid me in blogging about their shirts all along. Also in theory my streetteam info is already attached to the link. They're so clever.). The reason for this shirt today (other than to continue my streak of wearing shirts that could also be cheap costumes) is that I'm having lunch with my good friend Kaylene. Why does this matter, you say? Who on God's balls is Kaylene? Well, Kaylene is awesome and she's going to med school to become a surgeon one day (Ohhhh). Also, Scrubs (which happens to be one of her favorite shows) featured this shirt as well as Turk the surgeon wore it in an ep.



Tonight is the night of the Sufjan Stevens concert that I'm going to with Janice and Hannah. Perhaps tomorrow or sometime soon I'll feature a cool shirt that I got from the show. I'm pretty excited about the concert. As far as I know he probably hasn't been on tour since around 2004 so I jumped at the chance to get tickets for this tour. I view it as sort of an indie kid pilgrimage. I'm not super into his new CD, but "Come On Feel The Illinoise" is one of my favorite albums of all time. It's very mellow music with lots of interesting arrangements.

P.S. threadless is doing a deal until November 1st that all of their scary tees are on sale for 10 bucks. They've got a decent amount of like zombie and monster shirts to check out if you are so inclined.

No comments: