Monday, October 11, 2010

Proper Engrish


I got this shirt way back when from Engrish.com. Engrish.com features fabulously failed attempts at English translations, mostly from Japan. That should be a clue as to why the shirt makes sense. You can find the shirt directly right here. It's apparently been discontinued. The rest of their store features a lot of funny and just downright bizarre designs. I think Trevor and Emiko were probably the ones to direct me to that site in the first place since I'm pretty darn white (you can tell because I just used the word darn). Also I neglected to think to do the squinty peace sign face in my picture and that definitely knocks me down a peg on the Asianity scale (which I assume goes from Mickey Rooney in Breakfast at Tiffany's to Jackie Chan playing the violin in a rice paddy hat).

Okay I'm just going to quit while I'm behind.

No comments: