Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Run!



This shirt is another from Shirt.woot. The original woot blog post about the shirt can be found here. I recommend reading it if you've got the time because whoever writes copy for woot is pretty hilarious. Often it just sort of goes off on random tangents. Definitely my cup of tea. (In other news, I like bikes!)

Basically I found this shirt irresistible because a) it has lots of dinosaurs on it b) they're all worried (since you know, they're about to be obliterated Indiana Jones style and all) and worried animals are often hilarious/adorable (just ask Elaine) c) it's green (I'm a fan of the color green. It's bright, looks good on me, and I don't have to worry about it being too matchy with my pants like I do with blue shirts. Yes. This is how much I think about my shirts.).

No comments: