Monday, December 13, 2010

#107 & 108 I either need to get better looking or stop taking pictures of myself.




You may be thinking, "Did Allison just post the same exact shirt twice? That's cheating! I shall report thee to the high council of blogging elders! I demand satisfaction!" But hold your horses there, anachronistic internet so-and-so. They are in fact two different shirts. The first one is black and it's the free Eater Nation shirt that they gave out to all UCI fans in '08. The second is actually Navy Blue (clearly the next thing my blog needs, other than a better blogger, is a key grip) and is the fancy Anteater Band version of the Eater Nation shirt. I guess they allowed clubs to get their own colors and logos on variations of the Eater Nation shirt that year, which is actually pretty cool.

I figured since I missed the blog yesterday I might as well just double post today. Plus what more am I really going to be able to say about the same shirt in a different color. Uh, this one reflects light at a different wavelength than the other.

I don't really wear the shirt out much. Partly because I feel like if you're not familiar with the fact that UCI's mascot is the Anteater and that it shorts to Eaters it just looks like I'm a competitive eating enthusiast (aka a fatty. Though fatties are more like, "I'm going to compete with myself to see how much I can eat of...everything." They're more embroiled in a battle against early onset diabetes. fat jokes!).

No comments: