Tuesday, December 7, 2010

#102 Lucky


I got this shirt in Florida when I was there for my cousin's wedding. It was just me and my aunts and uncles since a bunch of my cousins bailed last minute on the trip. Sooooo I spent a good amount of the trip playing bingo and going discount shopping. I also ate more blue crab in one week than I'd eaten in my entire life. But it was still an interesting trip. I spent one whirlwind day at Walt Disneyworld and got to visit Georgia and South Carolina for the first time.

So this was something I got on one of the trips to the discount department store. It's not technically a T-shirt, but it's got a graphic on it so I'm going to count it. If you can't read it it's for some sort of fictional horseshoe tournament. I've never actually played horseshoes myself. Not really a common thing these days I think.

No comments: