Wednesday, December 8, 2010

#103 I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all


This is a shirt that I got from some skate shop in San Diego. It actually might have been a Sun Diego. Don't hate on the name, the stores themselves are super awesome. Though, admittedly it does seem like it would be difficult to branch out of San Diego county with a name like that. Anywho, I got this when I was out Christmas shopping with my folks one year. If you can't read it, it says "WANTED Dead or Alive". I couldn't resist the fact that it's got a big piratey skull and also reminds me of the Bon Jovi song of the same name (Uh, "Wanted Dead or Alive" not "Big Piratey Skull"). Plus there's a bit of a cowboy connection there as well. This shirt's got quite a bit going for it I'd say. It's also super soft and thin (though this has also led to a couple giant holes since I've had it for a while). The shirt brand is Howe which I don't know a lot about, but it seems like a pretty upscale clothing line (at least going by some of the prices, dang).

P.S. Yeah, that's my Han Solo gun. It might be the only toy gun I own.

No comments: