Wednesday, February 16, 2011

#150 I want to go to there


This is a shirt that I got when I was younger from the San Diego Wild Animal Park. For those of you that don't know, the San Diego Wild Animal Park is awesome. It's out in northeast San Diego county on a pretty giant lot of land. The best part of it is the gigantic Africa exhibit that you have to view on their safari tram tour. It's just fun watching giraffes trot around on their awkwardly long legs (perhaps this explains my friendship with Brandon).

Anywho Dino Mountain was an exhibit the had for a while with a bunch of dinosaur animatronics I think and prehistoric decorations and a dinosaur 3d movie ride. I was probably super duper into it when I was a kid since I liked dinosaurs for probably a little longer than was normal (probably right up to middle school).

No comments: