Friday, February 4, 2011

#142 Jealous, ladies?


This is the girliest shirt that I own. If it's hard to figure out who the broody gentleman on my shirt is, it's Edward Cullen from the Twilight movie series (I'm really more of a Jacob but his shirt wasn't as funny since it didn't show as much awkward chest hair). It was on clearance at the WalMart close to Dylan and Trevor's apartment. I bought this shirt as well as a B-movie sci-fi quadruple feature DVD so clearly this was the worst set of purchases I've ever made. Anywho the reason why I'm wearing it is because tonight is the band girls night. I figure I might as well go all out.

The song in the video below is from the New Moon soundtrack. It's the song that plays in the background as Bella looks out the window and mopes over Edward for seven months or whatever. Their soundtracks are actually much better than they really need to be and usually have a pretty respectable number of exclusive tracks and great artists.

No comments: