Friday, November 12, 2010

#95 CIA MIA?


Sorry for the poor lighting, but I don't really care that much, at least not about a CIA shirt. I believe this one is from my junior year. I never really understood why there was a splashy water pattern behind the CIA logo. Lots of ridiculous things happened that year band and basketball wise. Our men's team was undefeated at home, we traveled to the LBSU pyramid and played at a game there, then we lost to LBSU in the tournament off of a crazy three point shot at the buzzer. That was also the year that I learned that a lot of LBSU fans are kind of dicks.

Tonight the women's soccer team won in the first round of the NCAA tournament (they got a bid because they were ranked 11th in the nation) against ASU. We were down by a goal in the first half but we finally scored about 25 mins into the second half and then got another goal in about five minutes after that. It was actually a really fun game once we finally scored because the crowd was super into it. I mean, I barely give a shit about soccer, but that was pretty entertaining.

No comments: