Sunday, November 7, 2010

#90 Three Months of Shirts? Madness!


This is a shirt that I got from Stacy after she accidentally dyed it pink in the wash. It also explains why it's a little small on me (though how she fit her chest in it is beyond me, but I digress). Anywho, I spent my morning watching the UCI women's soccer team face off against LBSU. We very sadly lost. I don't normally care that much but I particularly hate losing to Long Beach (their fans are quite mean and scary). I also don't really like when it becomes this thing were fans start cheering against other fans instead of just supporting the teams themselves. Though of course I've totally made signs that make fun of schools and fans which goes against my previous statement, but I'm not one for personally attacking fans. It's just not worth it and not terribly classy (which probably doesn't mean much from someone that makes as many dick and fart jokes as I do, but still).

But hey, enough of that. Who else is excited that Conan O'Brien's talk show starts tomorrow night? He's legitimately my childhood idol (I first watched his show sometime around when I was in elementary school and I watched it any night I didn't have school the next day) and who I want to be when I grow up (much more than like, Indiana Jones or Han Solo or The Green Ranger). Plus Lea Michele is going to be on as a guest. That's just almost too much awesome all at once. Anywho, tomorrow night. 11pm. TBS. Be there.

Alternatively for those without cable it'll also be online at teamcoco.com the next day I believe. So be there as well I suppose.

No comments: