Monday, April 18, 2011

#170 Da Da Da Dah!


This is the Anteater Band shirt that was produced last year for that particular Davis trip. The theme as you might guess was superheroes. I went as a Ninja Turtle. Specifically I was Leonardo mainly because I had a blue katana already. So I guess I lied earlier about always going for obscure costumes. Whoops. The funny thing is that I was walking to the bathroom early in the day and all I had on as part of my costume was green yoga pants and my green long sleeved shirt with a cream turtle belly but I still managed to get recognized.

Brandon designed this shirt and I helped out a little. The little silhouette in the lower right of the superhero anteater was drawn by me. That took me about four minutes to draw. Brandon also asked me to draw a few blobby cloud shapes and that was about 20 minutes of my scratching my head and hating everything that I was committing to paper. In the end, he did that himself. But hey, that anteater sure is neat looking!

No comments: