Wednesday, March 30, 2011

#167 Buddha Belly


I pretty much was saving this shirt specifically for the next time I made my way out to Las Vegas. Then lo and behold my good friend with a good bustline, Stacy mentioned on facebook that she needed a buddy to accompany her on a trip out to Vegas for a job interview. I eagerly agreed.

Our few days there involved stuffing ourselves silly with delicious food, gaping at the people of Walmart look of non-spring break Las Vegas tourists (speaking of which, while Stacy spent most of the nights looking like a fancy prostitute, I spent most of them looking like a plaid sack of manure by comparison), drinking questionable beverages out of a plastic cowboy boot (though perhaps questionable is implied with the words "cowboy boot"), and trying my best not to drunkenly text every girl I've ever met ever. Good times.

No comments: