Wednesday, December 14, 2011

#183 Pa-pa--paparazzi


I've come to regret the decision to include my face in these picture posts.

Anywho, I got this shirt from Stacy. I believe it was part of some skit she had to do for German class in high school. Apparently that's all they did in her German class because one of the other big stories I've gotten from her also involves a skit in German class (if you haven't heard it before, the punchline is that Stacy had to play the ugly one). Kind of a meh shirt. I pretty much just wore it as a black undershirt.

Instead of talking about the shirt, I'll relate how I spent last Monday. I perhaps foolishly spent the day at Disneyland in the rain. However, unlike last year I was infinitely more prepared this time around (and the rain actually let up in the late afternoon). Highlights included singing along to "Part of Your World" with Nuno for no apparent reason and going with it anyway, riding on the swinging ferris wheel cars with people that are terrified of it, and riding the roller coaster twice with the rain whipping us in the face (I'm pretty sure it was also raining the hardest while we were on it too).

No comments: